When: 19, 20 &21st July 2019
Where:, Ashhurst Civic Center, Palmerston North.
Time: Friday Noon till 4pm Sunday
What is it?
This is a weekend to collaborate in all the woodworking arts.
Round Up 2019 is a fun weekend for all skill levels of woodworkers to come discuss, learn and share skills with other wood crafters. You may even get a chance to try something new!
Bring your own equipment or hire from the guild.
Happening at the event are:
- Sessions by a top NZ demonstrator.
- Space for you to set up to do your project and get advice from others how to improve and make it better
- A Dinner buffet on Saturday Night (extra cost) to socialize with woodworkers from around New Zealand
- Raffles and display table.
- Treeworkx Sandpaper will be on site for all your finishing needs.
Registration for Round Up 2019
Registrations Close on the 28th June . Any registrations after this date will be charged additional fees.
- Participant full weekend registration $80
- Non-Participant (Partner) full weekend registration $50
- Day rates available on enquiry.
- Registration includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea on Saturday and Sunday.
- Buffet dinner Saturday night $30.
- Lathes, Scrollsaws and Pyrography machines available for hire on request.